We take as much pride and care in precision roasting high quality coffee beans as we do in making our fine chocolates. All of our fundraising coffee is ground and packaged in a resealable foil bag.
Colombian South America’s finest, carefully picked and hand processed beans are soaked to bring out their natural mild flavor. A rich, full-bodied satisfying taste.
Hazelnut A classic, all time favorite for any occasion. Delicate hazelnut flavor with subtle nutty, buttery and vanilla nuances.
Jamaican Me Crazy A delicious island blend of vanilla, caramel and Kahlua flavoring for a unique taste.
Holiday Traditions The “flavor” of the holidays! Fragrant cinnamon, a touch of hazelnut and other spices reminiscent of the season.
Terms of Sale
- 40% profit (excluding shipping fees, if required).
- Selling price is $12.50 each for regular coffee - your organization earns $5.00 per bag with a 40% profit.
- Selling price is $13.50 each for decaffeinated coffee - your organization earns $5.40 per bag with a 40% profit.
- Net weight is 14 oz. per resealable foil bag.
- Order forms available on request at no additional charge.
- No minimum.
- No contract.
- All fundraising orders are to be paid at the time of order.
Other fundraising products include:
- Chocolate Bars (9 varieties)