Covid ProtocolsOur managers have precautions in place to help protect the health of our customers and employees, including:
- Fully vaccinated* customers are welcome to shop in either one of our stores without wearing a mask. Proof of vaccination for customers will not be required.
- Other customers are requested to wear a mask in our stores.
- Fully vaccinated employees may work without wearing a mask.
- Other employees are required to wear a mask while working
- We request that customers keep a six feet distance from other shoppers and employees.
- Plexiglass panels have been placed at the checkout counters.
- Employees will frequently sanitize counters, display shelves and other touch points.
- Chocolate tasting and samples.
- Coffee samples.
- Weekly coffee specials.
- Coffee Club.
- Frequent product specials.
- Design assistance for custom gifts.
- Shipping Seroogy’s chocolates, gifts and coffee directly from our stores.
- Gift Wrapping.
- Free enclosure cards.
- Gift cards.
- Curbside pickup service with advance orders.
*The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that people are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).