Would You Like To Sell Or Make Chocolate?
We are currently taking applications for full time and part time seasonal employees to work in our De Pere and Ashwaubenon stores. See job listings below.
Download the application from the link below; save the PDF as, "Employment Application-your name", fill in the PDF with your information and save. Then email it to, Mariah Engeldinger, email@example.com, Seroogy’s Chocolates, Human Resource Specialist.
Retail Inventory Specialist/Supervisor
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Utilize a computer-based inventory system to input & track inventory/product flow.
- Ensure accuracy in all transfers.
- Serve as primary contact to receive inventory from outside vendors.
- Follow up on credit requests, missing shipments, etc.
- Manage the production quota spreadsheet each fall.
- Communicate all product needs to the production department on a daily basis.
- Maintain pricing integrity in the stores and on-line. Follow up on cost increases. Maintain accurate signage in the stores.
- Communicate product outages to all parties necessary. Provide progress updates relating to product fulfillment.
- Supervise the annual retail inventory.
- Correct inventory as necessary.
- Also serve as a weekend/evening retail supervisor- responding to customer enquiries, operating cash register, stocking product, preparing custom orders behind the Candy Counter, etc.